2004 Australia 10 oz Silver Year of the Monkey MS-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Finest known! Top pop! The Perth Mint's Silver Lunar series is popular around the world for its unique designs. This 2004 release also features a low mintage of only 3,735 coins providing further collectible appeal.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Only one coin graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a monkey on a tree branch. The Chinese character for "Monkey" and the inscription “Year of the Monkey" appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Begin or continue your Silver lunar collection with this large Silver coin. Add the 2004 Silver Year of the Monkey to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.