1999 Australia 10 oz Silver Year of the Rabbit MS-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The first release of the Series I 12-coin Chinese Lunar Calendar series, this Silver coin features a rabbit sitting on his haunches looking upward with tall grass, design by Jovan Radanovich.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC, only one in the NGC census.
- Mintage of only 2,486 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Designed by Jovan Radanovich, the coin features a rabbit sitting on his haunches looking upward with tall grass.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Rabbit coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 1999 Australia 10 oz Silver Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.