Eastern Roman Gold Solidus of Emp Basiliscus (475-476 AD) MS NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis ancient Roman Gold coin comes from the reign of Emperor Basiliscus, who ruled from 475-476 AD.
- Struck between 475-476 AD, during reign of the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Emperor Basiliscus.
- Encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: D N bASILIS – SCYS P P AVG Helmeted, pearl-diademed bust facing three quarters right, holding spear and shield with horseman and enemy motif.
- Reverse: VICTORI – A AVGGG A Victory standing l., holding long jewelled cross; in right field star and, in exergue CONOB.
Protect and display your Gold Solidus of Emperor Basiliscus coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Ancient Roman Gold is intriguing to Gold collectors around the world. Add this Eastern Roman Gold Solidus of Emperor Basiliscus to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.