Thrace Odessus AR Tetradrachm Alexander III (125-70 BC) CH AU NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Silver Tetradrachm was struck sometime between 125-70 BC by the Greek city-state of Odessus which is now the city of Varna in present day Bulgaria.
- Silver Tetradrachm circa 125-121 BC
- Specifications: 17.02 grams.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and guarantees the Choice Almost Uncirculated quality of the coin.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Head of Heracles right, wearing lion skin headdress.
- Reverse: Zeus seated left, holding eagle and scepter H in left field, star below throne, OH below throne.
Display your Ancient Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Thrace Odessus Tetradrachm Silver coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.