1833 Hathaway, RI COAL Hard Times Token XF-45 BN NGC (HT-428)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNeat 1833 Hard Times Token issued by Ephraim Hathaway of Providence Rhode Island. COAL is the subject matter. Graded as XF-45 Brown by NGC.
- This is a Hard Times Token from Providence Rhode Island.
- Encapsulated in an NGC sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Issued by Ephraim A. Hathaway. He was a seller of COAL so it is collectible as a Coal Token.
- Listed in the Hard Times Token book by Rulau as HT-428.
- Obverse: The words" City Coal Yard" and Providence R.I" surround the image.
- Reverse: Reads "Ephraim A. Hathaway, Anthracite & Bituminous, Coal" followed by the date 1833.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this rare Hard Times Token to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Extra Fine - 45|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.