1864 Civil War Great Central Fair Token
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA scarce piece of American history Silver token was issued in 1864 during the Civil War, to commemorate the Great Central Fair of Philadelphia.
- This token was issued during the Civil War.
- The Great Central Fair was held during 1864 in Philadelphia.
- It was an exposition that raised money for Union Soldiers and their families.
- Obverse: Depicts an image of George Washington.
- Reverse: Reads "Great Central Fair, Philadelphia, June 1864".
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Civil War tokens are a great part of history. Add this token to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.