Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- First Day of Issue certification limits these coins to a very low population, as only coins sold on the first day of release are eligible.
- Adding to their appeal, these coins also feature a label hand signed by the well-known John Mercanti, 12th chief engraver of the US Mint, who designed the coin's famous reverse.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 2015 Proof Silver Eagle with Mercanti hand-signed label to your cart today!
Note: These First Day of Issue coins were available from four different sources: the Denver Mint, the Philadelphia Mint, the Mint's headquarters in Washington DC and the Florida United Numismatists coin show. The provenance of each coin is listed on the label, and the coins offered here may vary in this designation based on inventory on hand. However, all will be certified First Day of Issue examples, with a hand-signed Mercanti label.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.