- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the 69 condition of the coin.
- Worldwide mintage of only 19,847 coins.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts a bald eagle on the coast of New England. The eagle soars above the Atlantic Ocean, along a craggy coastline. A lighthouse completes the image, intended to represent America as a beacon to weary travelers from across the seas.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1998-W 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.