2017 Cook Islands Skyline Dollars Foil Silver Note (Toronto)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Skyline Dollars series issued by the Cook Islands features prominent cities from around the world.
- Contains 5 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes laminated and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of only 5,000 pieces
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the issue of country, face value, Silver content and the mintage.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Gooderham Building over a background of the Toronto skyscrapers.
The incredibly thin and flexible Silver sheets and authentic patterns create an exceptional numismatic collectible. Add this Skyline Dollars Silver Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.