Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Coin contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver in ultra-high relief made using Smartminting© technology.
- Coin comes in a collectible tin with the outer design that features actual theatrical images from the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 movie.
- Limited mintage of only 3,000.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of the Cook Islands, “Two Dollars”.
- Reverse: Features a colorized depiction of the superhero, Gamora and with her retractable blade.
Add this 2017 Guardians of the Galaxy UHR Gamora coin to your order today!
Learn more at our Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 series page.
This stunning colorized proof, struck from 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver by the Mayer Mint for issue by Cook Islands, is dedicated to Gamora, the adopted daughter of Thanos and the last of her species. Her powers include superhuman strength and agility and an accelerated healing factor. She also is an elite combatant, being able to best most of the opponents in the galaxy. She is skilled in hand to hand combat as well as with her retractable sword.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.