2017 Cook Islands Ag "Guardians of the Galaxy" Groot (UHR)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Perfectly timed with the release of the blockbuster film from the Marvel Franchise is this spectacular baby Groot coin. In Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 the team's adventure continues as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos.
- Coin contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver in ultra-high relief made using Smartminting© technology.
- Limited mintage of only 3,000.
- Coin comes in a collectible tin with the outer design that features actual theatrical images from the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 movie!
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of the Cook Islands, “Two Dollars”.
- Reverse: Features a colorized image of the character Groot, with a leaf vein patterned background.
This stunning colorized proof, struck from 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver by the Mayer Mint for issue by Cook Islands, is dedicated to Groot. Groot is a sentient, tree-like individual and frequent accomplice of intergalactic criminal Rocket Raccoon. Together, the pair traveled the galaxy picking up bounties until they met Star-Lord who convinced them to join his team. In the end of the first film, Groot met his fate as he was destroyed protecting his fellow Guardians. After the blow, Rocket found a single twig in which would produce a baby Groot!
Add this 2017 Guardians of the Galaxy UHR Groot coin to your order today!
Learn more at our Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 series page.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.