This 1868 Three Cent Nickel Pattern has been certified as PF-64 Cameo by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 7 coins!
- Population of 7 coins at this grade level with 17 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PF-64 Cameo condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet.
- Reverse: The Roman numerals on the reverse are smooth and without ribs.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Three Cent Nickel Pattern by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1868 Three Cent Nickel Pattern graded PF-64 Cameo by NGC to your cart today!