1827-1870 Mexico Silver 4 Reales Cap&Rays Cull (ASW .3930 oz)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMuch less commonly offered than the ubiquitous 8 reales, these subsidiary coins are approximately the size of a U.S. half dollar and contain .3930 oz of Silver. These coins exhibit considerable wear or may have other condition problems.
- Contains .3930 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be packaged in protective flips.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap, symbolic of liberty, with denomination, mintmark, date, assayer initials and composition below.
- Produced at a variety of mints throughout Mexico from 1824 to 1897, when the Spanish Real was replaced by the Mexican Peso.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these historic coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.