2010 Australia 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Tiger MS-69 NGC (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsDesigned by the Perth Mint in Australia, the Australian Gold Lunar coins are among some of the most beautiful coins in the world.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Graded MS-69 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for “tiger” with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Lunar Year of the Tiger coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2010 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.