1 oz Silver Colorized Proof Round Mucha Collection (Dance)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
This is the second of a six-round series featuring the artwork of the great Alphonse Mucha, father of the Art Nouveau period. This collection has been authorized from the Mucha Foundation.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Rounds are numbered and come with the matching certificate.
- Proof round with a mintage of only 2,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features a sinuous figure of a female with long hair swaying in the autumn breeze while leaves fall gently around her. The image of the women is highlighted in brilliant color. Flowers and decorations adorn her hair and her figure is encircled in a beautiful motif.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of artist and painter Alphonse Mucha.
- Edge-marked with a unique mint number.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add this classic 1 oz Silver Mucha Collection round to your cart today!
World renowned artist and painter Alphonse Mucha was born in the Czech Republic in 1860. He started out studying in Munich and later moved to Paris to continue his studies. Around 1895 Mucha produced posters for plays catapulting his success. During the initial height of Mucha's fame, he created a four piece series of images called The Arts in 1898. Dance is the most exciting of The Arts. The "Mucha Style" became known as Art Nouveau which is French for new art. The Art Nouveau period was most famous from 1890 to 1910.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.