Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Stunning designs capture all the mystery of a full moon that has fascinated people for millennia. Exquisitely engraved with every detail beautifully enhanced with color, plus an innovative glow-in-the-dark technology that washes the scene with moonlight with the moon, snowy forest, and ever-elusive lynx shine when viewed in the dark.
- Contains 2 oz. of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a snowy scene of a lynx appearing from the forest with a picturesque view of a cabin in the valley below.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Canadian artist Curtis Atwater has created a quintessential scene of log cabins in the northern forest with a lynx hiding among the trees nearby. It is a clear winter night. A full moon dominates the sky while a bonfire burns in a clearing below. The perspective gives the viewer the impression that they are approaching the cabins through the trees and have suddenly come upon a lynx that has quite possibly been there undetected for some time. The lynx is immediately recognizable by its housecat-like face, distinctive ear tufts, and pronounced facial ruff. Its massive forepaw is raised as if the lynx was about to move on, but has decided to stop to examine this stranger who has brought all this activity into its woods. The lynx gazes directly at the viewer, confident and unafraid; as if it was its decision to allow itself to be seen, a magical encounter that will be painfully brief before the majestic cat slips into the shadows in silence.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 13, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.