Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a presentation folder and outer sleeve.
- Product limit of only 75,000 from the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Bears the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark. Standard issue 2017 Proof Silver Eagles are produced in West Point, with a "W" mint mark.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Add this 2017-S Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 19, 2018
I am trying to buy all the 2017-S congratulation sets of different coin styles. I think in fives years these sets will be prime to shine
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.