1875 $2.00 Legal Tender Fine (Bracelet Back)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Series 1875 $2.00 Legal Tender printed with an ornate "Bracelet" design reverse. This issue is a staple among large size currency collectors!
- One of the last of the Large Size notes issued.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- A solid series of 1875 example in Fine condition.
- Face: Features Thomas Jefferson at left with an engraving of the United States Capitol building at center.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the corners and at center with a bracelet type engraving and the obligation and warning against counterfeiting.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these classic 1875 $2.00 Legal Tender Jefferson notes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.