Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the immaculate PF-69 condition of the coin, while the Early Releases label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within 30 days of the coin's release.
- On initial release, the San Francisco coin was only available in the Congratulations Set, which was limited to only 75,000 pieces.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Bears the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark. Standard issue 2017 Proof Silver Eagles are produced in West Point, with a "W" mint mark.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with the collectible value of a low-mintage San Francisco issue. Add the 2017-S Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
73% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 9, 2017
The coin had black debris on the front side in the ncg holder. Why ngc slabbed it and why apmex sent it out to me is a mystry to me.I am waiting for my replacement as of this writing. G.hawke
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
Merchant response: Thank you for your feedback and giving us the opportunity to replace the item.
Date:Jun 6, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.