1856 BG-111 Liberty Octagonal 25 Cent Gold MS-62 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIssued by Antoine Louis Nouizillet, a jeweler that produced California Fractional Gold Tokens from 1852 until 1858. This token has a rarity rating of R.3 with about 200 to 500 known. This is a nice original coin with an orange patina.
- Listed as BG-111 in the standard reference on California Fractional Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Rarity rating of R.3 with about 200-500 known.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of Liberty with 12 stars surrounding.
- Reverse: Denomination within beading.
- Issued by Antoine Louis Nouizillet.
Protect and display your 25 cent Liberty Gold Octagonal coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 25 cent Liberty Gold Octagonal coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.