The 6 in the date is punched over a 5 on this token. Issued by Robert B Gray & Co, a jeweler that produced California Fractional Gold Tokens from 1858 until 1871. This token has a rarity rating of R.4, with about 100 to 150 known.
- Listed as BG-819 in the standard reference on California Fractional Gold.
- Issued by Robert B Gray & Co.
- Rarity rating of R.4 with about 100-150 known.
- Obverse: Features Liberty surrounded by 12 stars.
- Reverse: Denomination within a wreath.
- This is a nice and original coin with an orange patina.
Protect and display your 25¢ Liberty Gold Round in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 25¢ Liberty Round Gold coin to your cart today!