This is a nice coin with beautiful semi-prooflike luster and detail. This is a tough coin to find.
- Contains .7859 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees both authenticity and this coin's uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap with the inscription "LIBERTAD". Denomination, mint, date, assayer mark and Silver content below.
- Produced at the Culiacan Mint.
Protect and display your 1902 Silver Mexico Peso by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this beautiful example of this historic coin to your cart today!
Because of their long usage throughout the world as a trade currency, denominated both as 8 Reales and Pesos, the Mexican cap and rays is one of the most iconic coin designs of all time. This 1902 Mexico Silver Peso comes from one of the last usages of this large Silver coin as a true global trade denomination.