Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Grace Coolidge.
- Reverse: Depicts three hands finger-spelling the letters USA in American Sign Language against the backdrop of the White House
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add these 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse coins to your cart today!
Married to the 30th President of the United States, Calvin Coolidge, Grace Coolidge’s history was truly interesting, unique, and memorable. Through her life she suffered spinal complication, founded multiple organizations, and dedicated her life before marriage to educating children with hearing impairment. Her quote “There was a sense of detachment – this was I and yet not I, this was the wife of the President of the United States and she took precedence over me; my personal likes and dislikes must be subordinated to the consideration of those things which were required of her,” that assisted her husband in laying down the foundation of expectations for the future First Ladies of the United States as he wrote the role of the First Lady.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.