|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Reverse: Depicts Mrs. Roosevelt’s right hand lighting a candle. A glowing light rises over a stylized graphic of the Earth’s curved horizon.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add these 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse coins to your cart today!
Eleanor Roosevelt was born October 11, 1884, in New York City. Mrs. Roosevelt was considered the eyes, ears, and feet for her partially paralyzed husband. She reported directly and in great detail to the President regarding her many trips inside and outside the country at his request and at her own behest. Mrs. Roosevelt was a delegate to the United Nations and was proud of her work on behalf of the state of Israel.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.