Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Perth Mint has partnered with APMEX to produce just 1,000 of these spectacular proof Kookaburras. This beautiful APMEXclusive® coin comes graded as a Proof-70 by PCGS, and only 84 were graded as PF-70s by PCGS.
The Proof Kookaburra is the prize of the Kookaburra series in 2017 as the Perth Mint hasn't ever struck a standard Proof Kookaburra, making this the first time that they have produced a 1 oz Silver Proof Kookaburra. This coin is a must-have for Perth collectors.
- Extremely limited population of only 84 perfect 70 Proof Kookaburras exclusive to APMEX, this is the first set of its kind of the widely collected Kookaburra coin series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects your coins.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts two Kookaburras perched on a wooden fence. Exquisite quality is shown in this design, as the individual detail in the feathers as well as the old wooden fence bring this image to life.
- Sovereign Silver coins backed by the Australian government.
Learn more about the Escape to Australia Sweepstakes today.
Protect and display your perfect Proof-70 Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful set to your cart today!
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from the Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse.
The laughing Kookaburra is the largest member of the kingfisher species, and a bird synonymous with the Australian bush. This bird species is indigenous to Australia and is known for their call, which is said to sound like echoing human laughter.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.