Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a faux leather bag with a certificate of authenticity.
- Features a low mintage of 250 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value, country of issue and the 2017 date.
- Reverse: Shaped as the face/head of the American Buffalo in an antique finish with great detail in the horns, eyes, fur and nose being well defined.
The American Buffalo Silver coin is struck in incredible Smartminting© high relief. You will be amazed at the detail on this American Buffalo shaped Silver coin. Add this unique numismatic Silver coin to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
The American Buffalo is also known as the American Bison or simply buffalo. It is a North American species of bison that once roamed the grasslands of North America in massive herds. Both males and females have a single set of hollow, curved horns. The male buffalos, called bulls, weigh on average a ton. The females are known as cows, and they are not as massive as the males.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.