1900-S Barber Dime F-15 PCGS (Struck 15% Off Center Error)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Amazing that this coin circulated as long as it did with an error that large. This coin was struck 15% off center and has nice even surfaces in terms of both wear and color. A great find for any error enthusiast.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Fine-15 condition of the coin.
- PCGS has attributed this error coin as being struck 15% off center.
- Mintage of 5,168,270 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath surrounding the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1900-S Barber Dime error coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.