- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Brilliant Uncirculated condition of the coin.
- APMEXclusive® Gold prospector label.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Brilliant Uncirculated condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year St. Gaudens Double Eagle coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Gold Dude
Date:Oct 14, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.