2017 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 Canada's 150th: Peyto Lake
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsEleventh release in an exciting 13-coin series. As Canada celebrates its 150th anniversary, embark on a cross-country collecting experience with a stunning series that showcases Canada’s iconic flora, fauna, landscapes and landmarks.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Showcases the famous mountain landscape of Banff National Park and Peyto Lake below.
- Struck and applied with vibrant color, each coin is presented in the order of each of Canada’s province or territory’s entry into Confederation.
Add this spectacular 1/2 oz Silver Peyto Lake coin to your cart today!
Based on a photograph by Canadian nature photographer Missy Mandel, the reverse features vibrant color over detailed engraving that showcases the famous mountain landscape of Banff National Park. The viewpoint from the Bow Summit Lookout affords a sweeping view of the forested valley below, where the partly clouded sky has cast shadows over the terrain. Sunlight shines through the clouds and enhances the colorful appearance of Peyto Lake, which steals the spotlight with its dreamlike, turquoise hue. The glacier-fed waters are nestled among the Rocky Mountains, where snow-capped peaks add a majestic quality to the scenery as they seemingly rise up to touch the sky.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.