Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A small songbird with a bright-eyed expression, the tufted titmouse is a vocal visitor to bird feeders in Southern Ontario. It is often seen flitting about in the company of other foraging birds, such as chickadees, nuthatches and woodpeckers; but the titmouse is more acrobatic as it moves from branch to branch, its silvery colors occasionally upstaged by its colorful surroundings.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a maroon clamshell box with a graphic outer sleeve.
- Limited mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a pair of tufted titmouse birds perched on the branches of a birch tree.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver Tufted Titmouse coin to your cart today!
The reverse design by Canadian artist Derek C. Wicks features a pair of tufted titmice that are delicately perched on the branch stubs of a flourishing birch tree. Facing the opposite direction, one titmouse presents its side profile while the other has its head turned for a three-quarter view of its meticulously engraved features, from the pointed crest atop each bird’s head to their expressive facial features. Selective color highlights the bright summer tints of a yellow birch, whose bronze bark complements the yellow-green leaves.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.