2017 Mexico 1/20 oz Gold Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The 2017 release sees the lowest mintage of the 1/20 Gold BU coin, since 2013! has the Gold Mexican Libertads are truly a standout series due to their iconic Mexican imagery in stunning .999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule by adding it to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads offer the classic and iconic Libertad design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this 2017 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
1/20 oz Gold Libertads are the smallest size minted by the Mexican Mint.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 2, 2017
Made the purchase on Aug 13th and received them on 21st(I live in South Korea). I fell in love with libertad coin and I am trying to get each one of every size in both Gold and Silver. I think it'll be a great collection.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.