2017 France 5 oz Silver Treasures of Paris (Statue of Liberty)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Incredibly designed, this coin from Monnaie de Paris celebrates the relationship between France and the United States.
- Contains 5 oz actual Silver weight.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Presents a view of the Statue of Liberty of Grenelle in the forefront and the Eiffel Tower in the background. The flame of the Statue of Liberty is accented in Gold and becomes a striking focal point.
- Reverse: Proposes a modern view of the Paris map. Above the design is the name of the series. The lower part of the coin bears the face value and year-date.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2017 5 oz Silver Treasures of Paris Statue of Liberty coin to your cart today!
Statue of Liberty: Grenelle
The Statue of Liberty is located in the XVI arrondissement of Paris. It was a gift from the French who lived in America and represents Liberty and the hope for a better world. The Statue of Liberty has been reproduced in many countries.
Statue of Liberty: New York
The Statue of Liberty in New York is located on the island of Liberty. It was inaugurated on October 28, 1886 for the centenary of the independence of the United States of America. This project was initiated by Edouard de Laboulaye, a French lawyer, following his wish to "exhibit a monument which plays the role of hyphen between which cities govern it. It has to raise above the waves to head the immigrants and the travelers."
Symbols of The Liberty
The Statue of Liberty "Liberty enlightening the World" is an allegory which has many symbols. The crown with the seven tips represents the seven oceans, referring to the world. The statue holds a torch, which represents the "Lumières" (French Age of Enlightenment) and Liberty. In current culture, the Statue of Liberty represents the very strong relationship that exists between the United States and France.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.