Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- First investment coin to be identifiable through PAMP's breakthrough bullion identification security system - VeriScan®.
- Tamper-evident assay card makes it easy to tell if the coin has been questionably handled, while guaranteeing the Gold weight and purity.
- PAMP Suisse's exclusive Veriscan® technology uses the metal's microscopic topography, similar to a fingerprint, to identify any registered product, aiding in the detection of counterfeits. Each coin is scanned upon production and, when scanned by the customer, is further authenticated by the Veriscan® database.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value encircled by the leaves of a Tasmanian Blue Gum.
- Reverse: Features the classic kangaroo design along with the Commonwealth Star, surrounded by leaves, nuts and flowers of a Tasmanian Blue Gum. The top of the reverse design reads "AUSTRALIA" while the bottom features the year "2017", weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin is uniquely suited for both gift-givers and investment enthusiasts alike. Add the 2017 Kangaroo Coin to your cart today!
Learn more about PAMP Veriscan® technology by downloading this informational brochure.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.