2017 Australia 1 oz Gold RAM Kangaroo (In Assay)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The same classic Kangaroo design that once decorated Australia's copper pennies now has been crafted with .9999 fine Gold in an investment series that is sure to delight both gift-givers and investment enthusiasts alike.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- First investment coin to be identifiable through PAMP's breakthrough bullion identification security system - VeriScan®.
- Tamper-evident assay card makes it easy to tell if the coin has been questionably handled, while guaranteeing the Gold weight and purity.
- PAMP Suisse's exclusive Veriscan® technology uses the metal's microscopic topography, similar to a fingerprint, to identify any registered product, aiding in the detection of counterfeits. Each coin is scanned upon production and, when scanned by the customer, is further authenticated by the Veriscan® database.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value encircled by the leaves of a Tasmanian Blue Gum.
- Reverse: Features the classic kangaroo design along with the Commonwealth Star, surrounded by leaves, nuts and flowers of a Tasmanian Blue Gum. The top of the reverse design reads "AUSTRALIA" while the bottom features the year "2017", weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin is uniquely suited for both gift-givers and investment enthusiasts alike. Add the 2017 Kangaroo Coin to your cart today!
Learn more about PAMP Veriscan® technology by downloading this informational brochure.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.