1953-D Roosevelt Dime 50-Coin Roll BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These coins are all nice and brilliant.
- Approximately 3.617 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch, a torch, and an oak branch, from left to right.
- All coins are dated 1953 and feature the "D" mintmark of the Denver Mint.
Protect your Silver investment by adding a cloth money bag to your order today!
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $5 Face-Value Rolls of 90% Silver Roosevelt Dimes to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.