This set contains 6 Carson City Morgan dollars, all graded MS-65, in PCGS Old Green Holders. Dates included are: 1880-CC, 1881-CC, 1882-CC, 1883-CC, 1884-CC and 1885-CC.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver for a total Silver weight of 4.64 oz.
- Includes one each of these dated Carson City MS-65 PCGS Morgan Silver Dollars: 1880-CC, 1881-CC, 1882-CC, 1883-CC, 1884-CC and 1885-CC. 6 coins total.
- Housed in the older style PCGS green label holders. These older style holders are usually known for conservative grades, and because of this, usually get cracked out and submitted for higher grades, thus making these older style holders generally hard to find.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 6-Coin Carson City Morgan Silver Dollar Set to your cart today!