2017 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Britannia MS-68 PCGS (Mint Error)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This coin has been struck through the reverse on the Queen's chin. There is a Population of 32 coins at this grade level.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-68 condition of the coin.
- Mint Error reverse struck through. Multiple coins are available and may slightly vary.
- Celebrates 30 years of the Gold Britannia's tradition and legacy.
- Features a radial sunburst design that adds anti-counterfeiting protection to your investment.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your Gold Britannia in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This 2017 Gold Britannia coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 2017 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Britannia Mint Error coin to your cart today!
Steadfast and confident, Britannia is a symbol of resilience and strength. In 2017, The Royal Mint commemorates the 30th year since Britannia’s bullion design was launched to market. Sculptor Philip Nathan, the designer of the first Britannia bullion in 1987, envisaged her as a classic and evolving icon. In these editions to the bullion collection, she stands firm as a powerful gale whips around her shield, Corinthian helmet and olive branch. This design features a radial sunburst at her back.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.