Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWith a mintage of only 439,400, the 1924 50 Pesos is a tougher date, especially at this grade level. Only 10 coins known finer at NGC.
- Contains 1.2057 oz actual Gold weight.
- Low mintage of 439,400 coins.
- Population of 38 MS-64s at NGC.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Mexico Gold 50 Pesos coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico. Add this certified 1924 Mexican Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.