- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is your chance to get a great piece of American history in the form of currency!
- Series 1922 $50 Gold Certificate, last of the large size Gold certificates.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder graded Very Fine-20 by PMG with problems.
- This is a mule note with a few tiny pinholes, only noticeable under strong light.
- Face: Features a portrait of Ulysses S. Grant and a large serial number.
- Back: Typical golden orange color for which these Gold Certificates are famous.
A scarce note especially in this grade. Add this 1922 $50 Gold Certificate to your cart today!
Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #1200.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.