1934-A $10.00 Brown Seal HAWAII AU-58 PMG EPQ
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsSeries 1934-A $10 Federal Reserve Note with "HAWAII" overprint. Just the slightest bit of circulation is keeping this note from being Crisp Uncirculated.
- This denomination was one of four, along with the $1, $5 and $20 to be used for this purpose during the war.
- This note comes housed in archival quality Mylar PMG holder and is graded Almost Uncirculated-58 with the EPQ designation.
- Notes are from series 1934-A.
- Additional designation of Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Printed in the early 1940s and feature a brown seal and serial numbers along with the familiar portrait of the first Secretary of the Treasury, Alexander Hamilton.
- The back of each note has a large “HAWAII” over stamp in block letters across the middle.
These series 1934-A $10 Federal Reserve Notes with the HAWAII overprint are very popular with collectors, and this group will please any serious paper money collector. Add this great collector’s item to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2303.
This group of notes has been kept together for over 70 years! Very few consecutive groups of HAWAII notes exist today. Due to the very real possibility of a Japanese invasion of Hawaii and the west coast following Pearl Harbor, the Treasury Department issued these special notes. In the event of the currency falling into enemy hands, these could be rendered worthless by the government.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.