1899 $1.00 Silver Certificate Black Eagle XF
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is one of the very popular "Black Eagle" notes. A Series 1899 $1 Silver Certificate with a large Black Eagle over the portraits of Lincoln & Grant. This note is in Extra Fine condition with great eye-appeal.
- This type of Silver Certificate was issued beginning in 1899 and issued until 1923.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- A solid Extra Fine example.
- Signatures—Speelman/White. Friedberg #237.
- Face: A large eagle with its wings spread is at the center of this note above small portraits of Lincoln and Grant.
- Back: Obligation language at center with the denomination in the intricately engraved border.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These notes are popular among collectors with the large eagle perched above small portraits of Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant. Add this 1899 $1.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.