2016 Australia 1 oz Silver Kookaburra MS-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
A laughing Kookaburra, the largest member of the Kingfisher species, is synonymous with the Australian outback. These coins have a mintage of 500,000 coins and have been graded a perfect MS-70.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a Kookaburra perched on a fence post amidst an Australian landscape. The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark and year-date are included in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The 2016 Silver Kookaburra not only features a gorgeous design, they are also produced in limited mintages creating a great collectible opportunity. Add this graded 2016 1 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.