This variety has a large die break on Liberty's jaw, which is very noticeable with the naked eye. This is one of the Top-50 Peace Dollar varieties.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Variety not attributed on the holder.
- Mintage of 30,800,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- This issue features no mintmark as it was struck in Philadelphia.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1923 Peace Dollar to your cart today!