As the second release in a five-coin series, this Battle of Cannae coin features a colorized depiction of the famous encounter.
- Contains 1 oz of fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a clear display case as a graded PF-70 from NGC.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a colorized depiction of the Battle of Cannae and Roman troop soldier.
- Sovereign coins produced by Perth Mint.
Protect and display your Battle of Cannae coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Battle of Cannae was a major battle of the Second Punic War, taking place on August 2, BC 216, near the town of Cannae in Apulia in southeast Italy. Add this graded 2009 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Battle of Cannae coin to your cart today!