1783 Restrike Washington Draped Bust Copper PR-63 Brown PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Very nice 1783 dated Washington Colonial Piece honoring George Washington's military career. This coin is a somewhat contemporary restrike with restrikes likely struck around 1850.
- 1783 Restrike Washington Copper Cent. This is the No Button, Plain Edge variety, struck only in Proof.
- This coin has been graded as Proof-63 Brown by PCGS.
- 5 coins graded PR-63 with only 34 coins graded higher by PCGS.
- Nice portrait of Washington wearing an olive wreath on his head and a military waistcoat.
- Obverse: His bust is facing left. Around him is the inscription "WASHINGTON & INDEPENDENCE".
- Reverse: A representation of Liberty with an inscription that reads "UNITED STATES". Liberty is holding an olive branch in her right hand while clutching on her forearm a staff with a Liberty cap on top, in her left.
- Superb chocolate brown planchet.
Protect your Washington Copper Cent in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this rare 1783 Washington Copper cent to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 63|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.