These dimes were a part of everyday coinage from over 100 years ago. Liberty Seated Dimes were minted from 1838-1891, the longest run of any dime design until the current Roosevelt Dimes. This is the last year of issue!
- Contains 0.0721 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 15,310,000 coins.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features a wreath surrounding the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1891 Liberty Seated Dime to your cart today!