2004 1 oz Platinum American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
With a mintage of just 7,009 coins, these beautiful .9995 fine Platinum coins are not often found. Each coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows an up-close image of the Statue of Liberty with "E Pluribus Unum" along her arm.
- Reverse: Features an American eagle with outstretched wings soaring at sunrise with “United States of America” above.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Platinum bullion is less commonly thought of as an investment piece than other Precious Metals, but these Platinum Eagles add patriotic beauty to the great investment appeal. Add this 1 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.