2017-S Proof Silver American Eagle PR-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This limited production proof Silver Eagle is the first Proof Silver Eagle minted in San Francisco since 2012. One of a release of only 75,000 coins, this example has been certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS, with a special Congratulations Set label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin, while the First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- On initial release, the San Francisco coin was only available in the Congratulations Set, which was limited to only 75,000 pieces.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Bears the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark. Standard issue 2017 Proof Silver Eagles are produced in West Point, with a "W" mint mark.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with the collectible value of a low-mintage San Francisco issue. Add the 2017-S Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By: Rob r
Date:Feb 11, 2018
Date:Jun 25, 2017
I was surprised to see this coin still available. Very rare. Cost may be a barrier but I am waiting for another coin to come available on the alert me. It will also be expensive but I believe it will pay off.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.