- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin was issued by the Isle of Man to commemorate the bicentennial of the discovery of Palladium by William Hyde Wollaston in 1803.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Gem Proof PCGS (First Strike) condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a right facing likeness of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse: Depicts Pallas Athena facing left.
- Minted on behalf of the British Virgin Islands by Pobjoy Mint.
Protect and display your Isle of Man 1 oz Proof Palladium coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this stunning 2004 Isle of Man 1 oz Proof Palladium 1 Crown Gem Proof PCGS (First Strike) coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.