1813-SO FJ Chile Gold 8 Escudos Ferdinand VII MS-60 PCGS (1813/2)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
This is a nice coin with a bold overdate. PCGS has only certified 2 examples of this coin, with the finest known being an MS-62. This coin has a great look with a lustrous yellow gold color.
- Contains .7614 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of King Ferdinand VII of Spain above the date.
- Reverse: The crowned arms within the chain of the Order of the Fleece.
- Struck for exclusive use in Chile, mintmark SO, Santiago Mint.
Protect and display your Gold 8 Escudos coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The artistic design on these Chilean made 8 Escudos coins are highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add this Chilean Gold 8 Escudo coin to your cart today while it's available!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.