Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2013 5 oz Silver ATB Mount Rushmore coin has been graded Mint State-69 Deep Mirror Prooflike by PCGS and also has a First Strike attribution.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect 69 grade of the coin.
- Features a signed John Mercanti label.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Features workers carving the faces of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
Mount Rushmore stands 5,725 feet above sea level and was selected as the carve site for the 60-foot-tall monument due to its smooth fine-grained granite, which erodes only one inch every 10,000 years. It was designed and sculpted by renowned sculptor Gutzon Borglum, who was born in 1867 in the Idaho Territory.
The project cost almost $1 million, began on October 4, 1927 and finished on October 31, 1941. Mount Rushmore features four of the United States' most prominent presidents: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. However, this coin only depicts Washington and Jefferson.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.